KBC Mohita Sharma Lucks : ‘KBC 12’ crorepati Mohita Sharma lucks out again and the explanation will leave you entertained! Mohita Sharma shared a humorous post uncovering that she “never figured she would get so fortunate”.
Table of Contents
- The explanation behind her joy has left Twitter interested
- Never thought would get so fortunate. ‘God is thoughtful today’, she said
- Mohita won Rs 1 crore on ‘KBC 12’
KBC 12 Mohita Sharma Lucks Out Again :
Apparently IPS official Mohita Sharma Garg of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 12‘ notoriety is beating the competition consistently and she was unable to be more joyful. Subsequent to bringing home a prize cash of Rs 1 crore on Amitabh Bachchan’s down show, Mohita shared she lucked out once more.
Taking to Twitter, uncovering that she discovered two sachets of Maggi masala in one parcel. “Soon after winning #KBC12, got 2 masala sachets in 1 Maggi bundle. Never thought would get so fortunate. God is benevolent today,” she posted.
— Mohita Sharma Garg (@mohita_ips) November 17, 2020
Isn’t it genuine joy? All Maggi darlings would identify with it! The purpose behind her bliss has left Twitter entertained and you confide in us, you will be as well – Mohita Sharma Lucks.
Mohita Sharma was pronounced the second crorepati of ‘KBC 12‘ on Tuesday. Prior to her, Nazia Nasim, a correspondence proficient, brought home Rs 1 crore.
Mohita is at present posted in the Jammu Kashmir Cadre as an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in Bari Brahmana (Samba).
Mohita Sharma Lucks quit the gameshow in the wake of winning Rs 1 crore.
Also Read Latest In Bollywood Post :
- Rajkumar Hirani Trivia Quiz Test
- Ranveer Singh starts shooting of cirkus
- Celina Jaitley Spills Pain For Her Children
- Dum Maro Dum Girl Wearing Bikini Zeenat Aman
- Actor Salman Khan Isolates Himself
- Sushmita Sen Love Story; Rohman Shaul