Who is Tehseen Poonawalla?
Tehseen Poonawalla, is an entrepreneur, activist. political analyst, co-anchor of 'Bhai vs Bhai’ and a columnist. His articles have been published in several leading newspapers and magazines. He is born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra, India. He was also a part of the controversial reality show "Big Boss".
|Date Of Birth||24th May 1981|
|Age (2021)||40 years|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, activist, political analyst|
|Place of Birth||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Currently lives in||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Brother||Shehzad Poonawalla (Lawyer and Politician)
Tehseen Poonawalla is married to Monicka Vadera.
He has graduated from MIT School of Government, Pune with a degree in Politics and Government.
Tehseen Poonawalla and Big Boss
Tehseen Poonawalla has also been part of the most-watched TV show "Big Boss". he came a part of the show in its thirteenth season and was the highest-paid celeb of that season. You can watch some of the clips here:
Interesting Facts about Tehseen Poonawalla
- He entered Big Boss 13 as a wild card contestant and surprisingly became the highest-paid celebrity that season.
- He is married to Monica Vadera who is a cousin of Robert Vadera (Husband of Priyanka Gandhi)
- He is also a Ted X speaker and life coach.
- He has a degree in politics and government at the MIT School of Government, Pune.
- Tehseen's and have also labeled him as a "Youth icon".
- The brothers had a spat during the Congress Presidential election in December 2017 that made Rahul Gandhi the then-President of the party.
- He tweeted, "I officially end all relationship with
. I have never been this hurt. We needed to defeat the BJP. This is unacceptable. I'm very very hurt today. Been stabbed in the back ..And how