Jwala Gutta is an Indian badminton player of Indian and Chinese descent (mixed origin). She is a left-handed badminton player. Her father was Telugu and his mother was of Chinese descent. She won the National Badminton Championship thirteen times in 2010. She is considered the best doubles badminton player in recent times. Although she was the wife of Arjuna Awardee, Chetan Anand they divorced in 2010. How lucky or unlucky he is. Here you can learn the life stories of Jwala Gutta Biography, Husband, Height, Weight, Age. Jwala Gutta is compiled from many internet sources, especially you can find information on Jwala Gutta biography here.
Jwala Gutta Wiki, Bio
Jwala was born on 7th September 1983 in Wardha, Maharashtra. She is an ace Indian Shuttler. She received the prestigious Arjuna Award for his performance in court. Gutta is a famous person.
|Date of Birth||7 September 1983|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Wardha, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
Jwala Gutta Biography
It is learned that the composition of Jwala Gutta is somewhat distant, such as 5 BC. And the past, initially with a disposition to flatter the present, more or less as the ‘Life of Evagoras‘, composed by the Isocrates. This frank setting offered an approach to chapel-oriented memoirs, exposing eminent people within the church, tales impersonated in ancient times for more or less British royal ties – royalists who lived during medieval times Stories of rulers and sovereigns.
In parallel narratives this time gave rise to a variation of the standard narrative, which is the story of the antecedents, for example, the one composed by Sir Thomas Mallory: ‘Le Morte d’Arthur‘ is practically the poignant image of a typical King Arthur and His knight of the roundtable.
|Home Town||Wardha, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||Wardha, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Driving, Shopping, Travelling|
|Debut||In the 2002 India Asia Satellite Tournament.|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Best Achievements||14 times winner of National Badminton Championship in doubles
• Won bronze at the 2011 BWF World Championships.
• Won a Gold at the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
• Won silver at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
• Won a bar of bronze at the 2014 Thomas & Uber Cup.
• Won a bar of bronze at the 2014 Badminton Asia Championships.
Jwala Gutta Bio & Career:
Jwala Gutta is the little girl of Kranti Gutta, a political dissident and a liberal from Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, and her mom Yelen Gutta is from China. She got going by playing Tennis however moved to badminton at 6 years old. Jwala is an astounding and high-level expert player from India who has carried trees to her country. In Women Doubles she got going by blending with Shruti Kurien and won the Nationals with her for six back-to-back years. She at that point combined up with another pro shuttler in Ashwini Ponnappa and these pair end up being the best ladies copies pair ever for India.
In mixed doubles, she teamed up with Valiavettil Diju to become India’s first mixed doubles pair to win a Grand Prix gold title. Jwala and V. Giju entered the quarter-finals of the most prestigious BWF World Championships in 2009 and 2010. In 2009, the pair won gold in the Chinese Taipei GP and in 2010 the Indian GP. She won gold, silver. And Bronze Medals in the prestigious Common Wealth Mixed Team and Women’s Doubles match.
Jwala Gutta Family, Relatives and Other Relations:
Jwala was born to Kranti Gutta and Yelan Gutta. She has a sister named Insi Gutta. She married shuttler Chetan Anand in 2005 but the marriage was short-lived and the pair divorced in 2011.
|Family||Father– Kranti Gutta
Mother– Yelan Gutta
Sister– Insi Gutta (younger sister)
Jwala Gutta Boyfriends, Affairs & More:
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Chetan Anand, Badminton Player (2005-2011)|
|Husband||Chetan Anand, Badminton Player (married 2005-2011)
Jwala Gutta Body Measurements:
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Jwala Gutta Favourites:
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka Shetty|
|Favorite Film Director||Mani Ratnam|
|Favorite Place||Hyderabad, Goa, Dubai|
|Favorite Food||Chaat, Chinese Cuisines|
Jwala Gutta Honours & Awards:
|AWARD NAME||AWARD CATEGORY||RECEIPT YEAR||RECEIPT FIELD|
|Arjuna Award||National Sports Award||2011||Badminton|
Jwala Gutta Titles:
- Gold at 2010 Commonwealth Games (Women’s double)
- Bronze at BWF World Championships 2011 (Women’s double)
- Silver at 2014 Commonwealth Games (Women’s double)
- Bronze at the 2014 Asia Championships (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2015 BWF Grand Prix Canada Open (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2016 South Asian Games (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2008 South Asian Games (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2006 South Asian Games (Mixed double)
- Gold at the 2010 Indian Open (Mixed double)
- Gold at the 2009 Chinese Taipei Open (Mixed double)
- Gold at the 2008 Bulgarian Open (Mixed double)
- Gold at the 2008 Bitburger Open (Mixed double)
- Silver at the 2004 Le Volant d’Or de Toulouse (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2004 Syed Modi International (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2006 Sri Lanka Satellite (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2007 Cyprus International (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2007 Pakistan International (Women’s double)
- Gold at the 2008 Nepal International (Women’s double)
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Jwala Gutta:
- At age 4, his father gave him national badminton coach S.K. M. Introduced to Arif.
- 6 At the age of 6, she won the “Mini National Under-13 Women’s Badminton Championship” held in Kerala.
- Before beginning his badminton training, he started learning swimming and gymnastics.
- In 2010, he teamed up with his partner Ponnappa for the first time and both won gold medals for their outstanding performances. This was the first gold that India won in that event.
- In 2011, the Government of India honored him with the Arjuna Award (the second-highest award in India).
- In 2013, he appeared in an article number in the film ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde‘ (Telugu).
- She wanted to continue her career in “tennis” but her mother insisted that she play “badminton”.
Jwala Gutta Houses & Cars & Luxury Brands:
Jwala Gutta’s home and car and luxury brands are being updated as early as 2021.
Jwala Gutta – Net Worth:
Information about Jwala Gutta’s net worth 2021 is being updated as soon as possible by latestinbollywood.com, you can also tell us what Gutta’s net worth is?
Jwala Gutta Social Media:
Jwala Gutta Images
Jwala Gutta Video: